Our approach starts with a deep dive into the vision, people and culture within an organization. Through a structured process, we consult with your organization efficiently to understand which behaviors will drive performance and deliver your Vision. We will then help you communicate and embed the framework in a way that will ensure it is well received, understood, widely used and effective in the long term.
We will agree on principles for a Behavior Framework that makes sense for your organization. These may include:
- Simple, transparent and aligned across levels.
- Specific and tangible indicators aligned to each level in your organization.
- Language that makes sense to everyone.
- Embedded in key people activities and processes.
The Behavior framework will:
- Come from your organization; your team will have a sense of ownership.
- Use language that reinforces the right culture.
- Provide a solid framework for all key HR activities and processes:
- Performance management.
- Selection and Assessment.
- Leadership Development.
- Be transparent and aligned throughout the organization.
- Enable measurement of behavior change for individuals, teams and your organization.